This program is intended for music lovers who have already played the piano in their youth or or recent past. The course is also intended for students who have completed the Piano de Novo program.
By the end of this program, you will have learned to:
– Position yourself in relation to your piano;
– Familiarize yourself with your instrument;
– Play melodies with the independence of your hands;
– Know the primary chords and the power chords;
– Understand the tones according to the G.P.S system;
– Play binary and ternary rhythms;
– Play in major mode and in minor mode;
– Play 6 beautiful pieces, including 10 variations of the same piece.
240 online video capsules
10 minutes per lesson
6 musical pieces to learn
Ask your questions directly to Gregory during the weekly online group meetings.
Join Gregory on stage for a concert (as soon as it is possible).
The 240 lessons of the program are broadcast 6 days out of 7 for 10 months.
An additional 18 months access to the course platform is offered free of charge.