This program is intended for students who have completed the Piano 1 and Piano 2 programs and / or for those who have already played the piano or another instrument and are looking to understand music differently and play more spontaneously.
By the end of this course, you will have learned to:
– Optimize the independence of your two hands;
– Improve the accompanying skills of the left hand;
– Create less linear right-hand melodies (ascending and descending);
– Transmit emotions while playing;
– Use nuances and variances of tempo.
240 online video capsules
10 minutes per lesson
5 musical pieces to learn
Ask Gregory your questions directly.
Join Gregory on stage for a concert.
18 months additional access to content.