This program is intended for students who have completed the Piano 1 and Piano 2 programs and / or for those who have already played the piano or another instrument and are looking to understand music differently and play more spontaneously.
By the end of this course, you will have learned to:
– Optimize the independence of your two hands;
– Improve the accompanying skills of the left hand;
– Create less linear right-hand melodies (ascending and descending);
– Transmit emotions while playing;
– Use nuances and variances of tempo.
240 online video capsules
10 minutes per lesson
5 musical pieces to learn
Ask your questions directly to Gregory during the weekly online group meetings.
Join Gregory on stage for a concert (as soon as it is possible).
The 240 lessons of the program are broadcast 6 days out of 7 for 10 months.
An additional 18 months access to the course platform is offered free of charge.